Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Undergraduate
Tuition & Fees $20,100
Birmingham-Southern College offers the online courses for undergraduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. Total 3 students have enrolled online exclusively and 374 students have took some online courses at Birmingham-Southern College.The 2022 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $20,100 at Birmingham-Southern College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Birmingham-Southern College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$20,100 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||3|
Birmingham-Southern College offers 31 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2021-2022, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $20,100 at Birmingham-Southern College. The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 6.35% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$17,650||$18,241||$18,900||$20,100|
At Birmingham-Southern College, 3 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 374 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 1,129 students.
|In Some Online Classes||374||374|
|Not In Online Classes||752||752|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Alabama?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Alabama?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Alabama?