Graduate Rate 69.84%
Transfer-Out Rate 25%
Retention Rate 80%
At Birmingham-Southern College, the graduation rates was 69.84% (308 students out of 441 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 140 male and 168 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Birmingham-Southern College. Last year, the graduation rate was 69.84%. where 308 students out of 441 candidate completed their degree.
286 students completed their course in 4 years and 18 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 4 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||64.85%||58.64%||71.04%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||50.00%
|Two or More Races||71.43%
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Birmingham-Southern College is 24.72% (109 out of 441 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Birmingham-Southern College, the retention rate is 80%.
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Alabama?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Alabama?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Alabama?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Alabama?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Alabama?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Alabama?