Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science is a program that generally prepares individuals to perform the duties of administrative assistants and/or secretaries and stenographers. Includes instruction in business communications, principles of business law, word processing and data entry, office machines operation and maintenance, office procedures, public relations, secretarial accounting, filing systems and records management, and report preparation.
The 2021 average tuition & fees of Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science vocational programs is $6,391. The average amount is computed based on the costs for one(1) year or one but less than two years (1-2) years vocational programs. The average length of the Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science vocation program is 577 contact hours (credit hours) and the average completion time is 8.15 months.
- Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary
- Business/Office Automation/Technology/Data Entry
- General Office Occupations and Clerical Services
- Parts, Warehousing, and Inventory Management Operations
- Traffic, Customs, and Transportation Clerk/Technician
- Customer Service Support/Call Center/Teleservice Operation