Communication and Journalism is Instructional programs that focus on how messages in various media are produced, used, and interpreted within and across different contexts, channels, and cultures, and that prepare individuals to apply communication knowledge and skills professionally.
The 2020 average tuition & fees of Communication and Journalism vocational programs is $14,244. The average amount is computed based on the costs for one(1) year or one but less than two years (1-2) years vocational programs.The average length of the Communication and Journalism vocation program is 191 contact hours (credit hours) and the average completion time is 8.52 months.
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Broadcast Journalism
- Radio and Television
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Organizational Communication
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Political Communication
- Health Communication
- Sports Communication
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Technical and Scientific Communication