Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Undergraduate
2023 Tuition & Fees $10,071
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College offers the online courses for undergraduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work.
Total 410 students have enrolled online exclusively and 1,339 students have took some online courses at Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College.
The 2023 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $3,165 for Georgia residents and $10,071 for others at Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College.
The following table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College.
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$10,071 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||410|
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College offers 19 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs.
The following table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2022-2023, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $3,165 for Georgia residents and $10,071 for students from other States at Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College. The 2023 undergraduate tuition & fees are decreased by -3.82% compared to the previous year.
The following table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 5 years.
At Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College, 410 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,339 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 3,814 students.
|In Some Online Classes||1,339||1,339|
|Not In Online Classes||2,065||2,065|
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Georgia?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Georgia?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Georgia?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Georgia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Georgia?