Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional, 3 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1953 - Current|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1975 - Current|
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College has 3 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||12/1/1971 - Current|
|Nursing (NUR) - Baccalaureate program||Accredited (Actual)||3/7/2017 - Current|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Estimated)||2/1/2009 - 1/1/2018|
- How many colleges require Recommendations in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Georgia?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Georgia?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in Georgia?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Georgia?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Georgia?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Georgia?