Tuition & Fees $18,699
Student Population 95
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,742
Academy College is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Bloomington, Minnesota. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $18,699 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 95 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Academy College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $37,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Academy College are $18,699.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Academy. The average received amount of financial aid is $7,742 and 54% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 95 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Student Population for Academy College is 95
Student to Faculty Ratio for Academy College is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,742 at Academy College.
Financial Aid Amount
Academy offers 7 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Academy College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Academy College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Minnesota?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Minnesota?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Minnesota?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Minnesota?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Minnesota?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Minnesota?