Tuition & Fees $9,700
Student Population 45
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,128
Graduation Rate 40 %
Alaska Bible College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Palmer, Alaska. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $9,700 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 45 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Alaska Bible College are $9,700.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Alaska Bible. The average received amount of financial aid is $7,128 and 87% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 45 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
Alaska Bible offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Alaska Bible College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Alaska Bible College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Alaska?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Alaska?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Alaska?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Alaska?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Alaska?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Alaska?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Alaska?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Alaska?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Alaska?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Alaska?