2023 Tuition & Fees $28,992
Student Population 839
Albany Medical College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Albany, New York. It is a Medical school and medical center by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $28,992 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $29,117.
The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 839 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Albany Medical College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $185,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore Albany Medical College
2023 Tuition & Fees
For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $29,117.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Albany Medical. A total of 839 students is attending .
Student Population for Albany Medical College is 839
|Address||47 New Scotland Ave, Albany, NY 12208-3479|
|Net Price Calculator||www.amc.edu/|
Albany Medical offers 7 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Albany Medical College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Albany Medical College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about New York Colleges
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?