Tuition & Fees $7,502
Student Population 11,285
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,665
Graduation Rate 35 %
Allan Hancock College (Allan Hancock) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Santa Maria, California. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Allan Hancock College is $1,350 for California residents and $7,502 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 11,285 students are enrolled into Allan Hancock.
The salary after graduation from Allan Hancock College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $35,500. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Allan Hancock College tuition and fees are $1,350 for California residents and $7,502 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Allan Hancock. Total 11,285 students are attending Allan Hancock and the student to faculty ratio is 22 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,665 and 60 students received grants of scholarship aid (0.53% of total undergraduate students). Total 11,285 students are attending Allan Hancock and the student to faculty ratio is 22 to 1.
|Address||800 South College Drive, Santa Maria, CA 93454-6399|
|Net Price Calculator||https://misweb.cccco.edu/npc/611/npcalc.htm|
Allan Hancock offers 257 major programs through online and on-site education where 20 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||82||6|
|One but less than two years certificate||37||2|
|Two but less than four years certificate||4||0|
Allan Hancock College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Allan Hancock College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?