Tuition & Fees $7,842
Student Population 10,248
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,022
Graduation Rate 28 %
Allan Hancock College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Santa Maria, California. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $1,146 for California residents and $7,842 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 10,248 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Allan Hancock College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $35,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Allan Hancock's tuition & fees is $1,146 for California residents and $7,842 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Allan Hancock.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,022 and 57% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 10,248 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 22 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Allan Hancock College is 28 %
Transfer-out Rate for Allan Hancock College is 4 %
Retention Rate for Allan Hancock College is 64 %
Student Population for Allan Hancock College is 10,248
Student to Faculty Ratio for Allan Hancock College is 22 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
22 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,022 at Allan Hancock College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||800 South College Drive, Santa Maria, CA 93454-6399|
|Net Price Calculator||https://misweb.cccco.edu/npc/611/npcalc.htm|
Allan Hancock offers 137 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||21||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||2||0|
Allan Hancock College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Allan Hancock College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?