Alverno College is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 3 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||1/1/1951 - Current|
Alverno College has 3 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the baccalaureate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||2/24/1998 - Current|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the graduate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||10/13/2007 - Current|
|National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation|
|Music (MUS) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and/or non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||9/1/1942 - 8/1/2014|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Wisconsin?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Wisconsin?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Wisconsin?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Wisconsin?