Graduate Program 4 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 4 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 993
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $6,390
Amberton University offers 4 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 4 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 993 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Amberton and 566 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $6,390. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Amberton University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (4 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (4 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$6,390|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||993 graduate students|
566 enrolled in online courses
It offers 4 graduate programs through online completely. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $6,390 at Amberton University. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$6,370||$6,390||$6,390||-|
At Amberton University, 993 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 342 male and 651 female students. By attendance status, there are 83 full-time and 910 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Amberton University, 566 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 157 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 993 students.
|In Some Online Classes||157|
|Not In Online Classes||270|
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?