Online Degree Program Undergraduate, Graduate
Online Courses Undergraduate, Graduate
Number of Online Programs 6 Programs
Offered Award Levels BS, MS
Tuition & Fees $7,980
Amberton University offers the distance education programs for both undergraduate and graduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 719 students have enrolled online exclusively and 173 students have took some online courses at Amberton University.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $7,980 at Amberton University Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Amberton University
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 6 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Bachelor: 2 programs|
Master: 4 programs
|Tuition & Fees*||$7,980 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||719|
Amberton University offers 7 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Bachelor's and Master's degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $7,980 at Amberton University. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$7,960||$7,980||$7,980||-|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $6,390 at Amberton University Next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$6,370||$6,390||$6,390||-|
At Amberton University, 719 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 173 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 1,182 students. In undergraduate schools, 169 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 723 students join some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||173||16||157|
|Not In Online Classes||290||20||270|
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?