2023 Tuition & Fees $16,020
Student Population 102
American College of Acupuncture and Oriental Med is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in Houston, Texas. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $16,020 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 102 students are enrolled.
Explore American College of Acupuncture and Oriental Med
2023 Tuition & Fees
For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $16,352.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at American College of Acupuncture and Oriental Med. A total of 102 students is attending .
Student Population for American College of Acupuncture and Oriental Med is 102
|Address||9100 Park West Drive, Houston, TX 77063-4104|
|Net Price Calculator||www.acaom.edu/|
American College of Acupuncture and Oriental Med offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
American College of Acupuncture and Oriental Med offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
American College of Acupuncture and Oriental Med has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Texas Colleges
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?