Student Population 5,723
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $1,245
American College of Financial Services is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. It is a School of business and management by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 5,723 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at American College of Financial Services.
The average received amount of financial aid is $1,245 and 3% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 5,723 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 60 to 1.
Student Population for American College of Financial Services is 5,723
Student to Faculty Ratio for American College of Financial Services is 60 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
60 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $1,245 at American College of Financial Services.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||630 Allendale Rd, King of Prussia, PA 19406|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.theamericancollege.edu/plan-your-studies/paying-for-your-education|
American College of Financial Services offers 8 major programs through online and on-site education where 4 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||1|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
American College of Financial Services offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
American College of Financial Services has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Pennsylvania?