Tuition & Fees $30,800
Student Population 30
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,195
American Conservatory Theater is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in San Francisco, California. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $30,800 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 30 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, American Conservatory Theater's tuition & fees is $30,800. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $30,285.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at American Conservatory Theater.
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,195 and 11% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 30 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
Student Population for American Conservatory Theater is 30
Student to Faculty Ratio for American Conservatory Theater is 6 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
6 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,195 at American Conservatory Theater.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||415 Geary Street, San Francisco, CA 94102|
|Net Price Calculator||www.actaccess.org/netpricecalculator/npcalc.htm|
American Conservatory Theater offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
American Conservatory Theater does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?