2023 Tuition & Fees $35,525
Student Population 403
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,691
Graduation Rate 90 %
Students:Faculty 15 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.American Institute of Medical Sciences & Education is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Piscataway, New Jersey.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $35,525 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 403 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, AIMS Education's tuition & fees is $35,525.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at AIMS Education.
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,691 and 34% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 403 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Graduation Rate for American Institute of Medical Sciences & Education is 90 %
Retention Rate for American Institute of Medical Sciences & Education is 80 %
Student Population for American Institute of Medical Sciences & Education is 403
Student to Faculty Ratio for American Institute of Medical Sciences & Education is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,691 at American Institute of Medical Sciences & Education.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||4500 New Brunswick Ave, Piscataway, NJ 8854|
|Net Price Calculator||www.aimseducation.edu/net-price-calculator|
AIMS Education offers 12 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less Than 12 Weeks Certificate||2||0|
|Less Than 1 Year Certificate||4||0|
|1-2 Years Certificate||3||0|
|2-4 Years Certificate||3||0|
American Institute of Medical Sciences & Education offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New Jersey?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New Jersey?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in New Jersey?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New Jersey?