Tuition & Fees $9,570
Student Population 244
It is a non-degree granting school.American Institute of Trucking is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Phoenix, Arizona.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $9,570 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 244 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from American Institute of Trucking varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at American Institute of Trucking. A total of 244 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
Student Population for American Institute of Trucking is 244
Student to Faculty Ratio for American Institute of Trucking is 7 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
7 to 1
American Institute of Trucking offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
American Institute of Trucking does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
American Institute of Trucking has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Arizona?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Arizona?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Arizona?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Arizona?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Arizona?