Acceptance Rate 100 %
Tuition & Fees $7,650
Student Population 16
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $1,917
American Islamic College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Chicago, Illinois. The highest degree offered by American Islamic College is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $7,650 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 16 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 100% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, American Islamic's tuition & fees is $7,650. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $4,650.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at American Islamic. The acceptance rate of American Islamic is 100% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 100%.
The average received amount of financial aid is $1,917 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 16 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 2 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for American Islamic College is 100 %.
Student Population for American Islamic College is 16
Student to Faculty Ratio for American Islamic College is 2 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
2 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $1,917 at American Islamic College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||640 W Irving Park RD, Chicago, IL 60613|
|Net Price Calculator||www.aicusa.edu/admissions/financing-your-education/|
American Islamic offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
American Islamic College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Illinois?