Tuition & Fees $11,480
Student Population 461
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,015
Graduation Rate 56 %
American Medical Academy is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Miami, Florida. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $11,480 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 461 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of American Medical Academy are $11,480.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at American Medical Academy. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,015 and 23% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 461 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
Graduation Rate for American Medical Academy is 56 %
Retention Rate for American Medical Academy is 10 %
Student Population for American Medical Academy is 461
Student to Faculty Ratio for American Medical Academy is 6 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
6 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,015 at American Medical Academy.
Financial Aid Amount
American Medical Academy offers 4 major programs through online and on-site education where 3 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||1|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||1|
American Medical Academy offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
American Medical Academy has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Florida?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Florida?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Florida?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?