Tuition & Fees $9,760
Student Population 31,366
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,416
Graduation Rate 25 %
American River College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Sacramento, California. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $1,104 for California residents and $9,760 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 31,366 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from American River College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $38,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of American River College are $1,104 for California residents and $9,760 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at ARC. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,416 and 53% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 31,366 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 27 to 1.
ARC offers 191 major programs through online and on-site education where 13 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||62||4|
|One but less than two years certificate||38||1|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
American River College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
American River College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?