Tuition & Fees $15,609
Student Population 19
It is a non-degree granting school.AmeriTech College-Provo is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Provo, Utah.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $15,609 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 19 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from AmeriTech College-Provo varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $33,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at AmeriTech College-Provo. A total of 19 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 4 to 1.
Student Population for AmeriTech College-Provo is 19
Student to Faculty Ratio for AmeriTech College-Provo is 4 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
4 to 1
AmeriTech College-Provo offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
AmeriTech College-Provo does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Utah?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Utah?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Utah?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Utah?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Utah?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Utah?