Acceptance Rate 81 %
Tuition & Fees $15,609
Student Population 19
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,035
Graduation Rate 50 %
AmeriTech College-Provo is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Provo, Utah. It is a non-degree granting school.The 2021 tuition & fees are $15,609 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 19 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 81% and the graduation rate is 50% last year.
The salary after graduation from AmeriTech College-Provo varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $33,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at AmeriTech College-Provo. The acceptance rate of AmeriTech College-Provo is 81% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 76%. The average graduation rate is 50% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,035 and 69% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 19 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 4 to 1.
AmeriTech College-Provo offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
AmeriTech College-Provo does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Utah?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Utah?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Utah?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Utah?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Utah?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Utah?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Utah?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Utah?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Utah?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Utah?