Graduate Rate 50%
At AmeriTech College-Provo, the graduation rate is 50.00% - 2 students have completed out of 4 candidates.
|Number of Students||Rates|
|No Longer Enrolled||2||50.00%|
Below table shows the number of completers with graduation rate by completion time.2 students have completed in 100% normal time (for example, in 2 years for less than 2 years certificate programs) and additional 2 students have completed in 150% normal time.
|In 100% normal time||2||50.00%)|
|In 150% normal time||2||50.00%)|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At AmeriTech College-Provo, the retention rate is 93% for part-time students.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Utah?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Utah?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Utah?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Utah?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Utah?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Utah?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Utah?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Utah?