Anoka Technical Accreditation
Anoka Technical College is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 3 Institutional, 2 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1999 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||3/13/1997 - 11/9/2012|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||9/22/2014 - Current|
Specialized Accreditation at Anoka Technical College
Anoka Technical College has 2 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (PNUR) - Practical nursing programs||Accredited (Estimated)||6/1/1976 - 12/31/2006|
|American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education|
|Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) - Programs leading to an associate degree||Accredited (Actual)||1/1/1969 - Current|
Know about Minnesota Colleges
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Minnesota?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in Minnesota?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Minnesota?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Minnesota?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Minnesota?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Minnesota?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Minnesota?