Acceptance Rate 82.95 %
2023 Tuition & Fees $37,143
Student Population 133
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $37,156
Graduation Rate 32 %
Antioch College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Yellow Springs, Ohio. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $37,143 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 133 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 82.95% and the graduation rate is 32% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Antioch's tuition & fees is $37,143.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Antioch. The acceptance rate of Antioch is 82.95% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 17.81%. The average graduation rate is 32% and the transfer-out rate is 39%.
The average received amount of financial aid is $37,156 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 133 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Antioch College is 82.95 %.
Graduation Rate for Antioch College is 32 %
Transfer-out Rate for Antioch College is 39 %
Retention Rate for Antioch College is 75 %
Student Population for Antioch College is 133
Student to Faculty Ratio for Antioch College is 7 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
7 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $37,156 at Antioch College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||1 Morgan Pl, Yellow Springs, OH 45387|
|Net Price Calculator||https://antiochcollege.edu/admission/financial-aid/net-price-calculator|
Antioch offers 12 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Antioch College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate ,|
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,018)
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Ohio?