Acceptance Rate 84 %
SAT Average 1,208
Tuition & Fees $37,143
Student Population 102
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $30,941
Antioch College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Yellow Springs, Ohio. The highest degree offered by Antioch College is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $37,143 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 102 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 84% and the graduation rate is 78% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Antioch College are $37,143.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Antioch. The acceptance rate of Antioch is 84% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 32%. The average graduation rate is 78% and the transfer-out rate is 12%. The average received amount of financial aid is $30,941 and 99% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 102 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 4 to 1.
Antioch offers 12 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Antioch College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,527)
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Ohio?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Ohio?