Tuition & Fees $5,100
Student Population 554
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $15,742
Graduation Rate 98 %
Apex School of Theology is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Durham, North Carolina. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $5,100 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 554 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, ASOT's tuition & fees is $5,100. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $4,500.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at ASOT.
The average received amount of financial aid is $15,742 and 90% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 554 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Apex School of Theology is 98 %
Retention Rate for Apex School of Theology is 72 %
Student Population for Apex School of Theology is 554
Student to Faculty Ratio for Apex School of Theology is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $15,742 at Apex School of Theology.
Financial Aid Amount
ASOT offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Apex School of Theology offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Apex School of Theology has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school record in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Carolina?