2023 Tuition & Fees $17,900
Student Population 505
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,495
Graduation Rate 74 %
Students:Faculty 17 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.Arclabs is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Piedmont, South Carolina.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $17,900 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 505 students are enrolled.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Arclabs in the academic year 2022-2023. The largest vocational program is Welding Technology/Welder and the tuition & fees is $17,900.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Arclabs.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,495 and 61% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 505 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Arclabs is 74 %
Retention Rate for Arclabs is 79 %
Student Population for Arclabs is 505
Student to Faculty Ratio for Arclabs is 17 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
17 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,495 at Arclabs.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||2615 Highway 153, B-3, Piedmont, SC 29673-6729|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.arclabs.edu/npcalc/index.html|
Arclabs offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less Than 12 Weeks Certificate||1||0|
|Less Than 1 Year Certificate||1||0|
|1-2 Years Certificate||1||0|
Arclabs offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Arclabs has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in South Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in South Carolina?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in South Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in South Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in South Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in South Carolina?