2023 Tuition & Fees $17,264
Student Population 98
Students:Faculty 14 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.Aria Health School of Nursing is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Trevose, Pennsylvania.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $17,264 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 98 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Aria Health School of Nursing varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $58,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Aria Health School of Nursing's tuition & fees is $17,264.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Aria Health School of Nursing. A total of 98 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Student Population for Aria Health School of Nursing is 98
Student to Faculty Ratio for Aria Health School of Nursing is 14 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
14 to 1
Aria Health School of Nursing offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Aria Health School of Nursing does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Aria Health School of Nursing has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Pennsylvania?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Pennsylvania?