Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Tuition & Fees $30,624
Arizona Christian University offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 104 students have enrolled online exclusively and 198 students have took some online courses at Arizona Christian University.The 2022 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $30,624 at Arizona Christian University Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Arizona Christian University
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$30,624 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||104|
Arizona Christian University offers 15 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2021-2022, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $30,624 at Arizona Christian University. The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 4.70% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$26,796||$27,890||$29,250||$30,624|
At Arizona Christian University, 104 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 198 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 925 students.
|In Some Online Classes||198||198|
|Not In Online Classes||623||623|
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Arizona?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Arizona?