Financial Aid Scoreboard
Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 794
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 93%
Average Aid Amount $16,013
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 207
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 100%
For the academic year 2019-2020, a total of 794 students (93% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $16,013. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 207 students (100% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees at Arizona Christian University is $30,624, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Arizona?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Arizona?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Arizona?