Tuition & Fees $16,600
Student Population 488
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,872
Graduation Rate 42 %
CollegeAmerica-Phoenix is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Phoenix, Arizona. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $16,600 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 488 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from CollegeAmerica-Phoenix varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $26,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of CollegeAmerica-Phoenix are $16,600.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at CollegeAmerica-Phoenix. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,872 and 91% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 488 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 30 to 1.
Graduation Rate for CollegeAmerica-Phoenix is 42 %
Transfer-out Rate for CollegeAmerica-Phoenix is 2 %
Student Population for CollegeAmerica-Phoenix is 488
Student to Faculty Ratio for CollegeAmerica-Phoenix is 30 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
30 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,872 at CollegeAmerica-Phoenix.
Financial Aid Amount
CollegeAmerica-Phoenix offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
CollegeAmerica-Phoenix offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
CollegeAmerica-Phoenix has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Arizona?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Arizona?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Arizona?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Arizona?