Tuition & Fees $15,841
Student Population 771
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,394
Graduation Rate 70 %
Arizona College-Mesa is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Mesa, Arizona. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $15,841 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 771 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Arizona College-Mesa varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $26,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Arizona College-Mesa are $15,841.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Arizona College-Mesa. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,394 and 70% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 771 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Arizona College-Mesa is 70 %
Retention Rate for Arizona College-Mesa is 75 %
Student Population for Arizona College-Mesa is 771
Student to Faculty Ratio for Arizona College-Mesa is 17 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
17 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,394 at Arizona College-Mesa.
Financial Aid Amount
Arizona College-Mesa offers 5 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||4||0|
Arizona College-Mesa does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Arizona College-Mesa has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Arizona?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Arizona?