Tuition & Fees $18,334
Student Population 355
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,411
Graduation Rate 68 %
Arizona College-Mesa is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in Mesa, Arizona. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $18,334 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 355 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Arizona College-Mesa varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $26,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Arizona College-Mesa's tuition & fees is $18,334.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Arizona College-Mesa.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,411 and 83% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 355 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Arizona College-Mesa is 68 %
Retention Rate for Arizona College-Mesa is 50 %
Student Population for Arizona College-Mesa is 355
Student to Faculty Ratio for Arizona College-Mesa is 20 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
20 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,411 at Arizona College-Mesa.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||163 N Dobson Rd, Mesa, AZ 85201|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.arizonacollege.edu/admissions/military-veteran-education-benefits/|
Arizona College-Mesa offers 5 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||4||0|
Arizona College-Mesa does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Arizona College-Mesa has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Arizona?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Arizona?