Tuition & Fees $14,400
Student Population 38
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,210
Graduation Rate 64 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Arkansas Beauty College is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Russellville, Arkansas. The 2021 tuition & fees are $14,400 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 38 students are enrolled.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Arkansas Beauty College in the academic year 2020-2021. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition and fees is $14,400.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Arkansas Beauty. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,210 and 71% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 38 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 4 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Arkansas Beauty College is 64 %
Retention Rate for Arkansas Beauty College is 85 %
Student Population for Arkansas Beauty College is 38
Student to Faculty Ratio for Arkansas Beauty College is 4 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
4 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,210 at Arkansas Beauty College.
Financial Aid Amount
Arkansas Beauty offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Arkansas Beauty College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Arkansas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Arkansas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Arkansas?