Graduate Program 5 Programs
Online Graduate Courses Not Available
Graduate Enrollment 153
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $21,250
Athenaeum of Ohio offers 5 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 153 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Athenaeum of Ohio. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $21,250. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Athenaeum of Ohio.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (5 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Not Available|
|Tuition & Fees||$21,250|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||153 graduate students|
It offers 5 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $21,250 at Athenaeum of Ohio. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$21,000||$21,000||$21,250||$21,250|
At Athenaeum of Ohio, 153 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 126 male and 27 female students. By attendance status, there are 97 full-time and 56 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Ohio?