Tuition & Fees $24,995
Student Population 157
Antioch University-PhD Program in Leadership and Change is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Yellow Springs, Ohio. It is a Other special-focus institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The 2022 tuition & fees are $24,995 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 157 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2022 tuition and fees are $23,462 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at AU GSLC. A total of 157 students is attending .
Student Population for Antioch University-PhD Program in Leadership and Change is 157
AU GSLC offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
Antioch University-PhD Program in Leadership and Change offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Antioch University-PhD Program in Leadership and Change has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Ohio?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?