Graduate Program 10 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 79
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $19,776
Antioch University-Midwest offers 10 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 79 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at AU Midwest and 15 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For academic year 2019-2020, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $19,776. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Antioch University-Midwest
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (10 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Not reported. |
Request recent information for Online Graduate Programs
|Tuition & Fees||$19,776|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||79 graduate students|
15 enrolled in online courses
Antioch University-Midwest offers 10 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2019-2020, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $19,776 at Antioch University-Midwest The 2020 graduate tuition & fees are stayed same compared to the previous year. Next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$19,776||$19,776||$19,776||$19,776|
At Antioch University-Midwest, 79 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 21 male and 58 female students. By attendance status, there are 53 full-time and 26 part-time students. Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Antioch University-Midwest, 15 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 16 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 79 students.
|In Some Online Classes||16|
|Not In Online Classes||48|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Ohio?