Acceptance Rate 22 %
SAT Average 1,170
Tuition & Fees $13,824
Student Population 839
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,773
Kettering College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Kettering, Ohio. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The 2021 tuition & fees are $13,824 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 839 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 22% and the graduation rate is 45% last year.
The salary after graduation from Kettering College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $60,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Kettering College are $13,824. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $40,599 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Kettering. The acceptance rate of Kettering is 22% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 73%. The average graduation rate is 45% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,773 and 71% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 839 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Kettering offers 10 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Kettering College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Ohio?