Graduate Program 2 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 200
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
Tuition & Fees $40,599
Kettering College offers 2 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 200 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Kettering. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $40,599. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Kettering College.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
Doctorate - Practical (1 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Not reported. |
Request recent information for Online Graduate Programs
|Tuition & Fees||$40,599|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||200 graduate students|
It offers 2 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $40,599 at Kettering College. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 1.82% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$35,985||$39,486||$40,599||$41,336|
At Kettering College, 200 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 32 male and 168 female students. By attendance status, there are 197 full-time and 3 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Kettering College, 111 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 200 students.
|In Some Online Classes||111|
|Not In Online Classes||89|
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Ohio?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Ohio?