Oberlin College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Oberlin, OH. It has a total enrollment of 2,853 including undergraduate and graduate schools and student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The acceptance ratio for undergraduate school is 36 % last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, Oberlin College tuition and fees are $55,052 for all students. For graduate school, its 2019 tuition and fees are $30,040 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at Oberlin College. The acceptance rate is 36% and graduation rate is 86%. Total 2,853 studetns are attending Oberlin College and the student to faculty ratio is 9:1.
Oberlin College offers 57 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Two but less than four years certificate||3||0|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
Oberlin College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. Next table summarizes the special learning opportunities at Oberlin College for academic year 2017-2018.
(Typical Annual Charge: $7,730)
Oberlin College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Oberlin College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Ohio?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Ohio?
- How Much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Ohio?