Graduate Rate 86.43%
Retention Rate 89%
At Oberlin College, the graduation rates was 86.43% (675 students out of 781 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 284 male and 391 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Oberlin College. Last year, the graduation rate was 86.43%. where 675 students out of 781 candidate completed their degree.
595 students completed their course in 4 years and 70 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 10 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||76.18%||72.11%||79.28%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||85.71%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Oberlin College, 49 of 58 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 84.48%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Oberlin College, the retention rate is 89%.
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Ohio?