Acceptance Rate 51 %
Tuition & Fees $18,950
Student Population 343
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,089
Graduation Rate 100 %
Aultman College of Nursing and Health Sciences is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Canton, Ohio. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $18,950 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 343 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 51% and the graduation rate is 100% last year.
The salary after graduation from Aultman College of Nursing and Health Sciences varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $57,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Aultman College of Nursing and Health Sciences are $18,950.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Aultman College. The acceptance rate of Aultman College is 51% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 65%. The average graduation rate is 100% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,089 and 83% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 343 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
Aultman College offers 6 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Aultman College of Nursing and Health Sciences offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Aultman College of Nursing and Health Sciences has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Ohio?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Ohio?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Ohio?