Aultman College of Nursing and Health Sciences is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional, 5 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||2/10/2009 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Pre-Accredited||Actual||2/6/2007 - 2/10/2009|
Aultman College of Nursing and Health Sciences has 5 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Estimated)||10/1/2007 - Current|
|Nursing (DNUR) - Diploma programs||Accredited (Estimated)||7/1/1958 - 6/30/2006|
|Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the baccalaureate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||2/11/2015 - Current|
|Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology|
|Radiologic Technology (RAD) - Programs for radiographers||Accredited (Estimated)||12/1/1952 - Current|
|Radiologic Technology (RADTT) - Programs for radiation therapists||Accredited (Estimated)||7/1/2002 - 2/20/2008|
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Ohio?