Acceptance Rate 31 %
SAT Average 975
Tuition & Fees $34,854
Student Population 235
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $18,102
Art Academy of Cincinnati is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $34,854 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 235 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 31% and the graduation rate is 48% last year.
The salary after graduation from Art Academy of Cincinnati varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $30,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Art Academy of Cincinnati are $34,854. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $10,648 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at AAC. The acceptance rate of AAC is 31% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 21%. The average graduation rate is 48% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $18,102 and 98% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 235 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Art Academy of Cincinnati is 31 %.
Graduation Rate for Art Academy of Cincinnati is 48 %
Retention Rate for Art Academy of Cincinnati is 47 %
Student Population for Art Academy of Cincinnati is 235
Student to Faculty Ratio for Art Academy of Cincinnati is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $18,102 at Art Academy of Cincinnati.
Financial Aid Amount
AAC offers 10 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Art Academy of Cincinnati does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Ohio?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Ohio?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Ohio?