Total Enrollment 201
There are 201 students including 192 undergraduate and 9 graduate students at Art Academy of Cincinnati for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 191 full-time and 10 part-time students with gender distribution of 57 male and 144 female students.
Art Academy of Cincinnati has a total enrollment of 201 with a gender distribution of 28.36% male (57 students) and 71.64% female (144 students). There are 55 male and 137 female students in undergraduate school and 2 male and 7 female students are attending graduate school at Art Academy of Cincinnati.
Art Academy of Cincinnati has 191 full-time and 10 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 183 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 9 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 8 students are full-time and 1 are part-time students.
Art Academy of Cincinnati does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Art Academy of Cincinnati. There are 1 American Indian/Native American, 146 White, 21 Black/African American, 3 Asian, 11 Hispanic, 1 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 5 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||1||0||1|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||1||0||1|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Art Academy of Cincinnati.
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Ohio?