Total Enrollment 118
There are 118 students including 39 undergraduate and 79 graduate students at Antioch University-Midwest for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 74 full-time and 44 part-time students with gender distribution of 38 male and 80 female students. Antioch University-Midwest is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 18 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Antioch University-Midwest has a total enrollment of 118 with a gender distribution of 32.20% male (38 students) and 67.80% female (80 students). There are 17 male and 22 female students in undergraduate school and 21 male and 58 female students are attending graduate school at Antioch University-Midwest.
Antioch University-Midwest has 74 full-time and 44 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 21 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 18 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 53 students are full-time and 26 are part-time students.
At Antioch University-Midwest, 18 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 21 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 118 students. In undergraduate schools, 8 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 31 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||21||5||16|
|Not In Online Classes||79||31||48|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Antioch University-Midwest. There are 77 White, 29 Black/African American, 3 Asian, 2 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 3 students with other races.
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||2||0||2|
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Ohio?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Ohio?