Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 29
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 71%
Average Aid Amount $10,050
For academic year 2018-2019, Total 29 students (71% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarship, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $10,050. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree seeking undergraduate students), 0 students (0% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
For academic year 2019-2020, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Antioch University-Midwest is $19,572, for reference.
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Ohio?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Ohio?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Ohio?