Acceptance Rate 29 %
SAT Average 1,305
Tuition & Fees $56,680
Student Population 2,394
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $32,467
Denison University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Granville, Ohio. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $56,680 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 2,394 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 29% and the graduation rate is 82% last year.
The salary after graduation from Denison University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $57,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Denison University are $56,680.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at DU. The acceptance rate of DU is 29% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 24%. The average graduation rate is 82% and the transfer-out rate is 15%. The average received amount of financial aid is $32,467 and 96% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,394 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
DU offers 46 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Denison University does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides ROTC and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $5,710)
Denison University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Ohio?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Ohio?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Ohio?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Ohio?