Tuition & Fees $17,999
Student Population 193
Payne Theological Seminary is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Wilberforce, Ohio. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - other. The 2021 tuition & fees are $17,999 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 193 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $18,400 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Payne Theological Seminary. A total of 193 students is attending .
Payne Theological Seminary offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - other||1||0|
Payne Theological Seminary offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Ohio?