Tuition & Fees $4,448
Student Population 3,991
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,576
Graduation Rate 61 %
Atlantic Technical College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Coconut Creek, Florida. It is a non-degree granting school.The 2021 tuition & fees are $4,482 for Florida residents and $4,448 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 3,991 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Atlantic Technical College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Atlantic Technical College are $4,482 for Florida residents and $4,448 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Atlantic Technical. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,576 and 12% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,991 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
Atlantic Technical offers 38 major programs through online and on-site education where 5 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||12||2|
|One but less than two years certificate||23||3|
|Two but less than four years certificate||3||0|
Atlantic Technical College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Atlantic Technical College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Florida?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Florida?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Florida?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Florida?