Graduate Rate 9.68%
Transfer-Out Rate 38%
At Austin Community College District, the graduation rates was 9.68% (232 students out of 2,396 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 96 male and 136 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Austin Community College District. Last year, the graduation rate was 9.68%. where 232 students out of 2,396 candidate completed their degree.
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||5.88%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||14.29%
|Two or More Races||13.64%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Austin Community College District, 12 of 105 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 11.43%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Austin Community College District is 38.44% (921 out of 2,396 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?