Graduate Rate 8.91%
Transfer-Out Rate 39%
Graduation Rates at Austin Community College District
At Austin Community College District, the graduation rates was 8.91% (187 students out of 2,099 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 90 male and 97 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Graduation Rates By Gender
The following table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Austin Community College District. Last year, the graduation rate was 8.91%. where 187 students out of 2,099 candidate completed their degree.
Graduation Rates By Race
The following table and chart show graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||5.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||0.00%
|Two or More Races||5.41%
Non-resident Alien Graduation Rates
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Austin Community College District, 10 of 89 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 11.24%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Austin Community College District is 39.11% (821 out of 2,099 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
Know about Texas Colleges
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?